kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Saturday, March 1, 2008

Caitlyn & Brian

Today I had the pleasure of working with my FAVORITE COUPLE. That is right, there is no competition when it comes to favorites (right now anyway)! This is my husband Dan's baby brother Brian and his gorgeous fiancee! We had so much fun. We were so concerned about the weather (after all it is March today and the whole in like a Lion thing gets me every year), so we headed out at 10:00 this morning. I am so glad we did because we had 2 hours of perfect weather. Then, we headed to a couple of indoor locations for fun and ended with a snow fight in the mountains.

I am so excited to be working with these two. They are so great for each other! Caitlyn was so much fun to photograph and she is such a little beauty. We are going to have a great time at her bridals at the end of the month.

To see a SLIDE SHOW of their session click HERE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I feel like the last two pictures need an explanation. This is a bit of an inside joke with Caitlyn's dad! It is just like these two to do something fun with this, and I am always game, so for now they will be known as the "Geek" couple!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ahhhhh, this is a feel good picture. Either it makes you feel like they will always have fun with each other, or that Brian is going to bully her!! Just kidding, he is great!

9 comments:

megan reeder said...

Beautiful pictures Kellee! They made me want to be right there in the snowball fight with them! Great job capturing those wonderful 'moments'.

Shellee Draper said...

Wow I cannot believe little Brian is already old enough to get married! When you guys got married he was like what 10 or 8 or something? I remember him being such a little tiny guy! Weird. Very cute shots though. LOVE it!

Amy Johnson said...

Great shots! I was so excited to see some new pics! I love the ones in the snow! It's so romantic!

Jennifer said...

wow these are all so gorgeous, love hte locations#2 is my fav!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks you guys. I swear Caitlyn could be a little model. That second location is one of my favorites. I have only shot there twice now, and it is this little old house from probably the 1800's. It photographs beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love your work !!!

Rachel Brooke said...

There are so many good ones here! But I just love the 2nd shot!

Angela Fielding said...

You little sweetheart! Thanks for the compliment! Especially after seeing how beautiful your work is!!! I'm so flattered!These shots are fabulous! Love the shots of them playing in the snow!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much everyone! I love to hear which shots are everyone's favorites!