kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sarah and Ryan Wedding...

Sarah and Ryan were married a few weeks ago, and Megan anhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifd I had such a fabulous time with them. They were so incredibly cute on their wedding day. Sometimes I have to tell people to "be really into each other"... Not the case with these two. I was standing a foot away giving them instruction, and finally I turned to Megan and said "they are not even pretending to pay attention to me". They were in their own little world and so cute with each other. It is rare, even seeing as many weddings as we do to find people who love each other this much and who are so crazy happy! These two were soooooo meant to be together and they are going to be so happy in life!

CONGRATULATIONS Sarah and Ryan, and enjoy these amazing shots. You two are beautiful together...

To see a SLIDE SHOW of their event CLICK HERE!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Erin said...

What a fun wedding. I love your textures. The carriage is fun too.

Amy Johnson said...

Ya, way cool textures!!! Great photos! I love the one with the groom looking past the bride. All you see is the back of her head. not because I don't think she is such a beautiful bride (that sounded bad), just I liked the style of that picture!

Angela Fielding said...

Great Job Kellee! It was so fun to see you at WPPI! Hope things are going well!

megan reeder said...

Kellee! You never cease to amaze me! What amazing textures! You did a wonderful job.

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous shots Kellee!!
Wow, I love all of them! :)

Shellee Draper said...

So beautiful. I love to see the textures on this. So beautiful! You have done it again!

Kellee Smith said...

These two were such a fun fun couple and I love their session. My favorite has to be the last one. I love the texture and the rich color and the posing and it just seems so strong and rich! LOVE IT!

Dustin Izatt said...

I love the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th....I could keep going but these are all awesome. Great job!
Tiffany Izatt