kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, March 10, 2008

Such a cute couple...

About a week ago Megan, Melissa, and I took these gorgeous pictures at the Logan Temple! This was the cutest couple! They have the best personalities, and the pictures just radiate with their funness (ok, so that is not a word, but it just fits them...)

To see a SLIDE SHOW of some of their event click HERE!

Photobucket
So, if you live in Utah, and especially in Cache Valley, you will know why I posted this picture of a "blue sky" - heaven help us through the inversion season and bring us spring!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are a few of Melissa's shots - Great session for her...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of these. What a fun couple indeed. :o)

Erin said...

These are great. I love the blue sky too.

Sara said...

They are amazing! They are both very photogenic (if that's how you spell it)! I love this couple and that bouquet turned out better than her "practice" bouquet!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much you guys! I just love these two and their shoot was so much fun. Belinda was over here this morning and we went through all of her pictures, and it was so much fun to see how much she loved them!

Tiffany said...

I am impressed!!! my gosh, wedding is a headache and you look so relaxed taking all the shots...after I second shot a wedding, I know I will never do it as a living...it's hard!! I love your location and the fun you got from the couple...you know you did a great job...thanks for visiting my site, Kellee!!!