kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, March 21, 2008

Home at last...

I had so much fun at WPPI. I saw so many old friends and met so many new ones. From New York, to Georgia, to California, and of course more Utah photographers.

I heard some amazing photographers speak and was inspired on both a business, photography, and personal level. I learned some new techniques and bought some new equipment that I am crazy excited to get out and try... So, over the next couple of months watch as things really start to change.

Today I wanted to have some fun. My husband took some pictures of the my many faces. I am the type that wears my emotions on my sleeve, so if you have met me, you may have seen some of these!


MY FUNNY SLIDE SHOW!!!


Photobucket

5 comments:

megan reeder said...

Kellee! You are hilarious! It was so much fun getting to see all of those faces at WPPI! Thanks for the great trip!

Tiffany said...

That is AWESOME!! :)

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious! :o) Thanks for the laugh!

Kellee Smith said...

I thought it was a hoot - glad you liked it!

Erin Rupp Bowcutt said...

You are so funny! How fun are you! Hope you are doing well!