kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, March 28, 2008

Nicole & Jake Bridals/Groomals

Last weekend I was able to spend Saturday with Nicole and Jake to take Nicole's bridals and Jakes groomals (hee hee hee). We had a great time and went to the Ogden train station as well as down to the Bountiful temple. It was a GORGEOUS day with a slight breeze, but with spring in the air, we all got a bit chilly.

I love the way these pictures turned out and there were so many that I could have picked for my photographers choice. I am excited to shoot their wedding in a few weeks. Thanks for a good time Jake and Nicole and Nicole (Jake's sister also named Nicole joined us.)

To see a SLIDE SHOW of their event click HERE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PHOTOGRAPHERS CHOICE! This picture I call "holding on". I love the angle, framing, architecture and whimsical feel to the picture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Ryan Christensen said...

Love the photos... the Ogden train station is a fun place to shoot. Also enjoyed the funny slide show you posted... cracks me up.

Tiffany said...

Love these!! Wow!!
So fantastic!!
You go girl!!

Shellee Draper said...

Kel, this is a great session! I love what you did. So creative. I'd love to shoot there sometime. My you have different weather up there right now than we do!!!

Angela Fielding said...

oooo la la!! Beautiful work Kellee!

megan reeder said...

Kellee beautiful work! Very creative. Can't wait to see your next shoot!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks guys. I love to hear all of the comments!!! Kellee