kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Baby Carly

This is sweet baby Carly. She is such a precious little angel.

To see a SLIDE SHOW click HERE!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mad Deal Monday said...

woah, I used to know her:) and I can't believe her little boy is SO big and she has another! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Chelsea said...

don't worry that was my comment...logged in the wrong account:)

Amy Johnson said...

Look at all that hair!!!! She is beautiful!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

aww they are the cutest kids, you did a great job with thier pictures!