kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, April 18, 2008

home again...

I wanted to share some fun pictures from Disney Land. We had an AMAZING time. It was really the first vacation that my husband and I took our kids on, and it was a new experience. Wow, it is a lot of work. I wear a bodybugg and it was interesting to see my calorie burn each day. I typically burn a little over 3000 calories a day and while we were there I was over 4000 each day. Who knew that Disney Land was a wonderful workout.

I never went to Disney Land as a child. My family was not so much into amusement parks. I went for my first time when I was 22 with my husband. It so much fun seeing children experience all of this for the first time. There was wonder in their eyes every time we turned around.

My kids LOVED Mickey Mouse. I had no idea that he has the life of a rock star. My one year old screamed like a teenage girl every time she saw him. It was so adorable. Needless to say, we made it home with quite a bit of Mickey and Minny paraphernalia.

Here were just a couple of snap shots. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
he seriously would not let go of Mickey. All a kid needs at Disney Land is a stuffed Mickey and a stroller...

Photobucket
Dancing or calisthenics? You choose...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Who looks the most excited here? You know it - my first time with the big guy...

Photobucket

Photobucket
HONK!

Photobucket
Hunter was a bit unsure about Whinny.

Photobucket
He looks at home here. I always tell him he is a little MONKEY!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was so funny to run into Dan's Aunt and Uncle while we were there. Who would have thought?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

I'm so jealous! I want to go back to Disneyland! I went for my first time when I was 26! Who knew it would be just as magical as an adult?! Glad you guys had fun!

Kellee Smith said...

We had a great time. You need to go Amy, it is so much fun... Thanks for your fun comment!