kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, April 10, 2008

The beautiful Caitlyn

Oh my beautiful sister-in-law to be Caitlyn. I was down taking Caitlyn's bridals a few weeks ago. It was a COLD WINDY day so we kept her inside and did some fun shots.

I had fun with a few of these pictures with some new textures. It adds so much to these pictures. Also, I have to explain the last two. Caitlyn LOVES Mustangs. So, we found ourselves a car lot to take a couple of hot car pictures!

To see a SLIDE SHOW of her session click HERE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Ok...now she might possibly be the pretties person I have ever seen! She is stunningly beautiful!!! I love the pic with the SL Temple in the window!

megan reeder said...

Wow Kellee.... you've done it again, and you're right those textures seriously are amazing. What beautiful pictures!

Smith Family said...

I've been waiting to see these pictures of Caitlyn and they turned out amazing!! Great job Kellee!!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks for all of the fun comments. I can not wait until Caitlyn and Brian's wedding next weekned...

Shellee Draper said...

OH fun. Caitlyn, I'm your sister in law's sister. . . I'm sure we'll meet one of these days at Hunter's baptism or something! You are beautiful! Congrats on getting Brian. He's a cutie! I think he was like 10 or something when I met Brian! Funny to see him all grown up. Kellee, you did such a great job on this.

aboutimage said...

Oh my, she is stunning!

Great photos!

Linda said...

Kellee, You are amazing!!! Of course you have fantastic material with Caitlyn and Brian :) Then again, as the mom of the groom, I just might be a little prejudice, too! LOL