kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Lindsey and Ryan's Engagements

I met Lindsey back in January at the USU bridal fair. Then we ran into each other again at the Wedding Showcase. From the first time I saw her I told my assistant Megan that I thought she was such a beautiful girl. She has such striking features, beautiful dark hair, and a "killer" serious face. And her eyes, oh her eyes... I am sooooo excited to be working with her!

To get to know Ryan a little bit better be sure you look at the next blog entry... FUNNY STUFF!

I had such a great time with these two. There were so many amazing shots of them that it was hard for me to narrow it down for the blog.

To see a slide show of their event click HERE!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOOK LOOK LOOK - they are on the ground. I can not tell you how excited I am that spring is springing... kind of... but it was so much fun to explore new poses where we could set down. YEA!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love these new textures I have started using...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PHOTOGRAPHERS CHOICE - I love the posing and this fun new location we ran across. It is so fun for me to shoot a small town and have such a big city feel to it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love the bright colors and the washed out look of this edit. Beautiful...

Photobucket

9 comments:

Belinda Olsen said...

I LOVE the textures! These pictures are beautiful!

megan reeder said...

You did an amazing job! What a fun couple! She has such an awesome serious face and he, what can I say about him.....what a hoot!

Ryan Christensen said...

Beautiful images... you should have a lot of fun shooting their wedding.

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks guys. I am so excited for their wedding. Megan and I are shooting Lindey's bridals in just a couple of weeks and I am so excited about that!

Oakstream Photography said...

SHE is GORGEOUS with some GORGEOUS eyes!!!! Beautiful..Can't wait to see her bridals!!!

Dustin Izatt said...

Wow, beautiful stuff. I love the locations that you shot. And I do agree with you, I love that Spring is almost here. I also love the laying down shots great stuff!

Tiffany Izatt

Erin said...

What a fun couple. His goofy pictures are hilarious. Horray for spring, I wish it would come faster.

Kellee Smith said...

I think all of us Utah photographers are on the same page with Spring. I wish we could send around a petition to get it her faster! Thanks for all of the fun comments...

Kellee Smith said...

I think all of us Utah photographers are on the same page with Spring. I wish we could send around a petition to get it her faster! Thanks for all of the fun comments...