kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fire...

This is the adorable Maberly and Bill! I met these guys through a referral from my good friend Dustin Izatt They will be getting married in a quaint backyard wedding on 8-8-08 in Idaho.

Bill is a fire man and so Maberly had this great idea to do their engagement session by a fire hydrant. We met down town Salt Lake City and had a blast taking these pictures. They are so cute with each other!

To see a slide show of their session click HERE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
ONE OF MY FAVORITES. Maberly and Bill both have great serious faces!!! I love the hat and the shades!

3 comments:

Dustin Izatt said...

Great job Kellee, you did an awesome job and I'm glad they booked with you. :)

Shellee Draper said...

So fun. Ya gotta love a good fire hydrant shot! Way to go!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks guys... They are so cute and are going to be fun to work with.