kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, April 21, 2008

Stephanie and Andrew Sneak Peak

I have so much to post, and I have been one busy girl. I promise, there is a lot of fun stuff to come. We have done so many fun sessions, and a couple of great weddings. I am in the middle of remodeling my office. I will be posting some pictures very soon that I am going to blow up, and I promise that I will post some finish products after things are all put together...

Here is a sneak peak of a cute couple I shot this weekend. More to come tomorrow...

I am having so much fun with textures. They add so much to the pictures. Let me know what you think...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

1st shot is awesome. I love the textures. Ever since WPPI I think they're awesome!!!!

Can't wait to see pics of your office. How fun!!!!!!

megan reeder said...

Seriously Kellee, you're such an amazing photographer. What beautiful pictures!

Amanda said...

These are awesome! I love textures! They do add so much. I love your poses and their serious faces. Love it!

Shellee Draper said...

You are the QUEEN of the serious face! Why can I not pull that off? I have A LOT of pictures of people trying to be serious and then busting out laughing. Not as attractive! You're awesome Kel. Great work as always.

Condie Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellee Smith said...

Thanks guys! I honestly adore the textures. I am trying to master them. I have some fun posts to come with cool textures. Shellee, I LOVE the serious face. I have problems I love it so much. I think it comes from my obsession with the fashion industry. You rarely see a full smile on the cover of Vogue. Anyway, thanks for the fun comments.

Angela Fielding said...

Loving the textures! I am still trying to get use to those and when to use them!
I should have went to Jesh De Rox class dang it!