kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Saturday, April 26, 2008

Brian and Caitlyn Wedding Sneak Peak

I had such a great time with Brian and Caitlyn yesterday at their wedding. Their day was wonderful and they had perfect weather for their beautiful day. Caitlyn was breath taking. I love her style... Congratulations guys, and we will see you after the honey moon!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

I wondered how Brian and Caitlyn's wedding went. Wow, the colors on this are so beautiful. He is such a little Dan. . . but hotter. Hee hee!!! Does Dan read the blog? Anyway beautiful shot. I can't wait to see the rest!

Erin said...

Just beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest.

Kellee Smith said...

Shellee, you are almost right about everything. He is a little Dan, BUT he is almost as cute... I am excited to get these edited, but there are two other amazing weddings and a bridal in front of them. All in due time however.. Good things are always worth the wait!

Jessica Kettle said...

kellee, I LOVE this shot! I have a wedding there on Thursday and I am so excited for all the trees to be in bloom! Wonderful job!

Ryan Christensen said...

Beautiful... I love it.

Angie Penrose said...

This picture is absolutely gorgeous!! Just perfect!

Jennifer said...

wow, love the background. this is absolutely beautiful!

Brian and Caitlyn Smith said...

LOL no, i think Shellee got it all right :) Kellee, that pic is GORGEOUS!!!! i cant wait to see the rest!!! :) thanks again!!

Chelsea said...

alright...this is probably one of my favorite temple shots ever! good work!

aboutimage said...

WOW! What a good looking couple. I love hw the red ties in together. Can't wait to see the rest!