kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nicole and Jake's Wedding

I had so much fun with Nicole and Jake at their wedding. They are such a cute couple and we had an absolutly gorgeous day to shoot. The blue sky was filled with fluffy white clouds and it was absolutly amazing.

To see a SLIDE SHOW of their event click HERE.


Congradulations Nicole and Jake. You guys are such a cute couple.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

Love it when the sky is gorgeous!! Fab shots & they are definitely a gorgeous couple!!!!

Ryan Christensen said...

I love the first one, it's deliciously yummy! Great job.

megan reeder said...

again...love the textures, and the colors are so pretty!

Kellee Smith said...

I like Yummy... Thanks guys!