kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jessica's Seniors

This is sweet Jessica. We did her senior pictures one "stormy" night. All evening I watched the clouds roll over the Wellsvills and worried weather we were going to be hit with a big storm. Before I could make the 3 minute drive to my house the winds were howling and the storm was here. We literally finished "just in time". She is such a cute girl, and I really love the way her shoot turned out. Thanks so much for a great time Jessica!

SLIDE SHOW



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

megan reeder said...

This girl is so cute! I love all the colors! You did such a good job! Flawless....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl and perfect photos. Love all of these. :o)

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks girls, she is such a cute girl, and I just love her pictures.

Oakstream Photography said...

Holy cow she has some GORGEOUS eyes!!!! Love that last shot.