kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, May 2, 2008

Lindsey's Bridal Session

HOT!!! That is all I have to say about Miss Lindsey. Megan and I met Lindsey in Salt Lake to do her bridals and we had such a good time with her and her mom. I have so many of these that I could pick as photographers choice, but I have to say that my favorite one is the first one. I call it "go'en to the chapel..."

To see a SLIDE SHOW click HERE!

Let me know what you think!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lindsey was a dancer in high school, and she really knew how to move and pose. Thanks for a great time Lindsey!

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

These ARE SO FANTASTIC!!!

Erin said...

These are great. Don't you just love shooting at the Capitol.

Smith Family said...

These pictures have a uniqueness to them. I love the wall with the vines. Great Job!!

Haley Warner said...

Lovely job.. you're awesome with the texture action!!

Dustin Izatt said...

Oooohh, I love the one with all of the blue, that is my favorite! Great stuff!

Tiffany Izatt

aboutimage said...

very beautiful -- love the textures

Ryan Christensen said...

Great job Kellee... these are all awesome!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous bride and I LOVE that 1st shot.

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much everyone. I love to hear everyone's thoughts!!!

Oakstream Photography said...

Gorgeous 1st image. She's a beautiful bride!!!!!