kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, May 1, 2008

Katie's Senior Session

So on a windy Tuesday we shot Katie's senior pictures. We had a great time. Katie is beautiful, and she has a gorgeous smile. I however, LOVE her serious face. Let me know what you think...

To see a SLIDE SHOW of her session click HERE!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this shot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Kellee ~ These are gorgeous!! :)
Great shots!

megan reeder said...

She is so cute and fashionable...love these shots!

Jennifer said...

these are really great, colors are so bright and vibrant, love #2!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks guys! I love to do seniors...

shannonbrems said...

She is a really cute girl. Very nice job! She wore cute outfits too!

Chelsea said...

oh I love her:) good job kel!!!

Dustin Izatt said...

Wow! Very flexible! What a fun shoot!

Tiffany Izatt

aboutimage said...

Beautiful images and beautiful model.

Nice lighting

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks everyone. Don't these cute seniors just bring you back to the day? Oh how fun to be 18 again!