kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Stephanie and Dave's Wedding

I have had so much fun working with Stephanie and Dave. Their wedding was such a good time and Stephanie did such a great job of all of the details at their reception. I don't think I have ever tasted a better cake or home made mints. Seriously amazing! It was another one of those windy spring days, but it was a blast!

To see a SLIDE SHOW of their event click HERE!

Let me know what you think.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PHOTOGRAPHERS CHOICE

Photobucket

2 comments:

megan reeder said...

They are such a beautiful couple! Once again...I love the the textures.

Greg Becky said...

I am Steph’s little sister and so of course I think that she is beautiful. Her wedding was so much fun. You did such a great job on her and Dave’s pictures. She is going to look back at these pictures 5+ years from now and only have happy memories of a beautiful day. I know that she is going to look at those pictures and enjoy that day all over again each time she goes through her album. I am amazed at the pictures that you took, you are a great photographer! I also wanted to say Thanks! for being such a great friend to Celeste.