kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Update...

I have been shooting like mad lately and totally neglecting my blog. So, today as I set here surrounded by my to do piles, I wanted to shoot you over one of the fun things that I am working on.

As I mentioned before, I am in the middle of remodeling my office. It is a much longer process then I expected. How to find all of the perfect pieces, and how to put them all together, no wonder designers make such fabulous money... So, I have been doing a bit of shopping, a lot of on line ordering, and I am getting here. It could still be a couple of weeks before I get things completely finished up, but here is a sneak peak of some beautiful key pieces I added to the room today.


Photobucket

Photobucket

more to come very soon...

2 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

I love this it is soooo me! Ya gotta love the black and white. Beautiful kel.

Kellee Smith said...

Shellee, you are going to love it. I can not wait to show everyone how it turned out. It totally reminds me of you...