kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mikkal and Ben Sneak Peak

I feel like it has been so long since I have posted. I wanted to give you a quick sneak peak of an engagement I did recently. I am heading to another wedding today but will be back in the office next week with new posts!

I PROMISE!

Photobucket

Mikkal and Ben - you are so smoken...

6 comments:

Amanda said...

That is such a gorgeous picture! I love your textures. Oh and by the way, you are tagged!!! Check out my blog for details :)

Shellee Draper said...

So Pretty! Ya gotta love an orchard. Good work Kell Bell! Love the textures.

Anonymous said...

Smoken indeed! This photo is perfect! Love the color, the couple, the texture..everything!

Robin DePaula said...

Very beautiful . . . . love the texture!!!

aboutimage said...

So pretty! Love the blend

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much guys. I am so excited to post the rest of these pictures. They should o on sometime today!