kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, May 21, 2008

PROM 2008

This is Malcolm! You may recognize him from way back when from when I did his senior pictures. His Prom date had a scheduling conflict the night of prom so they did their own Prom on another weekend. I woke up at the crack of dawn to do these pictures for them. They are so cute! Enjoy...

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

These are darling. I think I do remember this guy. Cute couple!

Niki said...

I love love love all of the pictures that you take. If you ever need me again let me know!!!;)