kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kado

Tonight I had such a great time with Kado and his mom. He is so photogenic, however, he does not love his picture taken. He admitted that it was not as bad as he thought it was going to be! From an 18 year old boy I think that translates into "good times"!!! He was such a fun athletic boy. I had so much fun listening to his mom tell me all about his football and basket ball and track.

To see a SLIDE SHOW of his session click HERE!


Let me know what you think. I love to hear all of your comments!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PHOTOGRAPHERS CHOICE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

15 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

What a cute kid Kel. You did a great job! He has a good serious face!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love these. That last one is very cool and I like all the variety in the shots. Nicely done as usual.

Sooo, don't hate me but I tagged you for a "survey" type of thing, which you can see the details on my blog. These things are silly, but I figured why not. :o)

Taiya Brown said...

Kellee these turned out SO good! What a cute little brother I have:)

Kellee Smith said...

Oh my goodness, here I am doing my work at 11:00 at night. I made this post and kept working on the slide show and here at 11:45 when I jump back on here to make sure the video worked I have these 3 posts! Thanks so much guys.

Shellee, this is Taiya's brother and she is queen of serious face - go figure...

Taiya your brother is awesome and we really had a great time. I love his session and I am excited to hear how he likes them, so tell him to let me know!

Rebecca, I don't hate you - how do I take the survey?

Later guys!

megan reeder said...

Kellee! What wonderful work! I love the lighting on all of these shots. Simply amazing....

Taiya Brown said...

Kellee, he thinks they turned out really good and my whole family loves them! My mom said she was trying to leave a comment, but she doesn't have a blog or user name so she couldn't. So, she said to be sure that you know she likes them a ton!

Kellee Smith said...

oh I am so glad to hear it. Thanks so much for letting me know!

Kara May said...

These are fabulous. I was tagged by Rebecca too so I wanted to see who else she tagged ;) Great work!

Amy said...

I am Taiya and Kado's sister. I just wanted to tell you that once again you did an amazing job. I love these pics.They turned out so good.

Angela Fielding said...

Hey cute girl! Love these shots! The lighting is awesome!!

aboutimage said...

Agreed! He is photogenic! And he looks great.

Fantastic work as always!

aboutimage said...

Oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last image!

WOW!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks everyone! How can you go wrong with a senior like this...

Brooke said...

I love the b&w one with the hard light from the left! great job on these!

Oakstream Photography said...

What a handsome guy!!!! Great shots girlie!!!!! Love that bw how it's lighting his face!!!!