kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, May 29, 2008

More office excitement...

I found some more cool stuff for my office today and it is so close to being done. Everything else for it is coming in the mail, so, now it is just a waiting game.

I am out of the office Friday, and for the rest of the weekend. I will be posting a senior session before I go, and next week I have 3 sessions and 2 weddings before Megan and I are off to San Fransisco for 3 photo shoots. So... stay posted!

Let me know what you think about the rich colors and the cool surprises ahead!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Dustin Izatt said...

I like those frames, your office is gonna be the hottest thing since the invention of the sun.

Kellee Smith said...

oh Dustin, you are a funny guy... I seriously can't wait to post some pictures when it is done. I have spent so much time and too much money on it, but I am excited!

Ryan Christensen said...

Can't wait to see the images of your new office! San Fran... you guys are AWESOME... I'll be watching for the images from your trip. Have fun and make sure Megan stays busy. LOL

Shellee Draper said...

very cool i love the frames. it will be nice to see your office finished!