kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ashley's Bridals

Ashley is absolutly stunning! Her eyes, her hair, and she has such a beautiful "look" to her. We had a wonderful time at her bridals, and these are some of my favorite shots!

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket

Photobucket
PHOTOGRAPHER'S CHOICE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I LOVE THIS SHOT AS WELL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me know what you think...

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Kellee~
These are simply gorgeous!!
Great shots!!

Joanna Taylor said...

Beautiful work! I especially love the second and the last one.

Amanda said...

I love the last one! Her eyes are amazing! Great work Kellee!

Dustin Izatt said...

I LOVE the last one. Beautiful!

megan reeder said...

Beautiful work Kellee, I love the veil shots!

Erin said...

Absolutely stunning

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous, as usual. :o) Your work is always amazing! I just shot my 1st wedding and I hope over time and experience I can one day be even 1/2 as talented as you are.

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much for all of your comments!

Shellee Draper said...

I really like these shots. Very good work. She's gorgeous!