kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, June 23, 2008

Michelle and Kevin's Engagements

I am so excited to work with these two. Michelle and I go way back. She is a long time friend of my family and is my favorite over night baby sitter. I sat down with them a few weeks ago to discuss their engagement session, and was so excited about doing their pictures. They have an amazing style and we did some great stuff! They were looking for a vintage feel and an old Hollywood look with a lot of lens flare. Kellee may have found a new style!

ALSO, thanks a billion to my friend Reesa for the KILLER new chair. It is so great when people know you are looking for cool old furniture, and they come out of the wood work with some AMAZING things. The look, color, and feel to this chair fit exactly what I wanted to achieve with these two. So, again "THANKS to REESA", and anyone else out there who has some amazing furniture they want to get rid of - you know where to find me!

SLIDE SHOW

Oh, and one more thing. Stephanie Winger... I love this song - send me more good ones! You tell Andrew I need weekly song lists and a copy of your wedding CD!

Enjoy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me know what you think...

12 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

I totally love the one with her head laying on his knee! What a great pose! And the sunglasses!

Tiffany said...

Kellee~
These are all so fantastic!
You are rockin' it!
Amazing shots!!

Oakstream Photography said...

What fun! I love that shot of her glasses & her hair blowing on them & you can see him. Great shot!

Emily said...

Kevin and Michelle, look so cute! I love the look.

Amanda said...

You go girl! These are incredible! I love them all!

Dustin Izatt said...

Awesome Kellee, I love the last flare shots.

Kellee Smith said...

Well thanks everyone! I am seriously excited about the way these turned out.

meg said...

So I've been lurking on your blog for a while, but thought I'd leave a quick comment today. I actually went to high school with Michelle and I just love these pictures. Anyways, I look forward to seeing more from you. :) Thanks!

- Meg

Anonymous said...

LOVE the 3rd one (cool and casual)and the 10th one (very creative) so much! Wonderful job! :o)

Jessica Kettle said...

I loooove this shoot. I'm really into this look right now! Reminds me of an urban outfitters catalog. VERY VERY cool! I think the ones on the cars are my favorite!

Kellee Smith said...

Jessica
Your comment totally makes me smile because I did a pre-shoot consultation with these two and they brought with them the urban outfitters catalog AND, Michelle was wearing an urban outfitters dress. Mission accomplished...

Cascio Photography said...

I love Michelle!!! We graduated together and she was in yearbook with my husband...and now she works at my kids' doctors office!! You really captured her very well, and I too love the look!! Great shoot! Keep em comin!