kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Smok'n Ice...

So, I don't really know what that means, but these pictures are so HOT! Lindsey is so much fun to shoot. First of all can I say look at this veil of hers. I guess it is called a bird cage veil and it looks amazing on her! We had the best time with these two. They are so happy, and so in love and so funny with each other.

ENJOY

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me know what you think!

8 comments:

Joanna Taylor said...

These pics are so good. ANd that veil is seriously amazing...how FUN!

megan reeder said...

I love this session! These two were so much fun to work with! They are seriously so good looking and Ryan is such a hoot! They are going to have a great life together. These pics look so good, and I love the way the table/candle pics turned out! What a great idea! :)

Candyce said...

These are so cute! I love the rings against the bright pink flowers.

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much guys. Of course you like the pink flower picture Candyce - only a florist would appreciate that! I agree Megan the candle pictures are so different and cool! I LOVE anything different at weddings and this veil fits the bill. I about died when she pulled it out. I was scolding her that she didn't tell me about it! Fun stuff...

Amanda said...

Awesome shots Kellee! I love the veil and you always have the most awesome locations! Love it!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the 4th shot (and..of course that veil rocks!). Beautiful couple!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks guys - who could go wrong with these two!

Shellee Draper said...

Very Nice! That veil is so different. I love it. You rock.