kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, June 20, 2008

Stephanie and Andrew Wedding

Hello again... I am excited to post these pictures of Stephanie and Andrew's wedding. We had such a fantastic time that day. We officially named Stephanie our "windy bride" because her bridals were so incredibly windy and as you can see, we had some crazy wind the day of her wedding. She is such an incredible sport and we had a really good time with it.

SLIDE SHOW


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So we just gave up and put all of them under it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PHOTOGRAPHERS CHOICE - I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PICTURE. IT IS SO INCREDIBLY ARTISTIC AND BEAUTIFUL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These two crack me up...

Photobucket
Is that a great face or what?

Photobucket
Oh how beautiful! I love the emotion of this one...

Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Emily said...

the pictures are so pretty, thanks for adding us to this blog.

Anonymous said...

Love the emotion and personality in these. What a gorgeous couple!

Amy Johnson said...

Amazing!!!!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much for all of your fun comments.

Amanda said...

I finally got to shoot at the Logan Temple and I loved it! These are killer shots!