kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Krystal and Scott

As I mentioned before Megan and I went to San Fransisco a couple of weeks ago to do a wedding. We have started editing those wedding pictures and I can not wait to show everyone! They are incredible - however, until then let me show you something just as cool. While we were there we were able to shoot an engagement session for another client.

We had so much fun with Krystal and Scott. They are such a cute and fun young couple. Scott bought us donuts at fisherman's warf, and they even wiped out sushi (one of my favorite things in the whole world) while we were chasing all over San Fransisco to our different destinations! It was so great!

I am looking forward to their wedding back in California in July.

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me know what you think...

8 comments:

megan reeder said...

Kellee I have been so excited to see how these turned out! And they are so amazingly beautiful Krystal and Owen.... I mean Scott :) are soo cute and were so much fun to hang out with!

Dustin Izatt said...

Nice stuff Kellee :) you totally rocked this session. keep up the great work.

Smith Family said...

I have been waiting to see these and they turned out so awesome!!!! What a cute couple and I love the bridge pictures.

Tiffany said...

Kellee!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!
These are so amazing!! I loooove everything you have been doing~
Seriously amazing work!!

Oakstream Photography said...

Oh how fun are these!!!! I love the sunsetting light. Love the walking shot with the sunflare. SUPERB work!!!!

Candyce said...

I looked at the first couple and thought "wow, these have a really beachside feel" only to scroll down and see that you were beachside! I LOVE these, what a lucky couple to have such unique photos.

Amy Johnson said...

What a beautiful place for photo's! I went to San Fran not too long ago, but I don't remember it looking like that! :) Beautiful photo's!

Amanda said...

How did you get so lucky to get to go to San Fransisco!?!?! These pictures are awesome! Amazing job as always!