kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Sunday, June 29, 2008

Erin's Seniors

I had so much fun with Erin and her mom. She is just absolutly so much fun to be around. I shot these on her 18th birthday, and she was so cute and nervous, and once we got into the photo shoot she lightened up and was so much fun! So, happy birthday again Erin... Enjoy!

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh how I love blue eyes...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Let me know what you think...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the locations and the variety of her outfits. :o)My favorite is the B&W with the class ring. Great job on all of these!!

Tiffany Izatt said...

what fun locations, i am also lovin the boots, how fun

Emily said...

very fun location! they are beautiful!

megan reeder said...

My fav is the b&w pic... I love the location and what you did with the first shot...we always do that with the wedding dress but why not with a prom dress?!

Amanda said...

Amazing! I love them all! You always have the best locations!