kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, June 30, 2008

Little Miss Britany...

I am so excited to have these ready to post. While I was in San Fransisco a few weeks back I was able to shoot these cute Senior pictures for Bittany. Isn't she a cute girl... BTW Megan, you did a fantastic job. Some of my favorites were the ones that you took...

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photographers Choice...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Tiffany Izatt said...

I will for sure let you know what I think. They are AMAZING! At first I was thinking I love the first one, and then as they continued...I love them all. fantastic work!

Oakstream Photography said...

Oh she is GORGEOUS! Love her eyes. The 10th is my all time fave!! Hollywood style ;-)

megan reeder said...

These pics turned out beautiful! You can't even tell that she had a fan club that decided to follow us around the whole time! Talk about a movie star...everyone thought that she was famous! What fun times..
p.s. you can see the fan club in the background of the seventh picture, funny!

Amanda said...

I love the first one! And the ones with the golden gate bridge! Your amazing!