kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nicole and Chris

This is the ever adorable Nicole. Her sister is my neighbor and she is just the cutest girl. These two are getting married up at the Idaho Falls temple next month and I am so excited! I had a great time with them. We run into (literally could almost reach out and touch) a deer on our photo shoot. These two are so much fun to be around and they are infectiously happy! Oh the good times...

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photographers Choice (See Nicole, your serious face is killer!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bobbie, this is for you - Nicole said that you love cat tails...

Feel free to comment...

5 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

what a pretty couple kel! I love it.

megan reeder said...

I love the outdoorsy feel to these...and I really like the colors they are wearing. Can't wait to do their wedding!

Emily said...

I love the colors in these pictures, they are so beautiful!

Amanda said...

What an awesome couple! I love the dirt path! Great job as always!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much guys!