kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Candis and Lance's Engagements

Here is Candis and Lance again. All of you fellow photographers out there will understand what I have to say about these two. You know how not every couple can pull off every pose? I am not exaggerating when I say that these two totally can. Every single pose I picture for them they nail! They fit my style down to the tee, and I completely LOVE every picture of them. Which, by the way, is so funny because these two were randomly picked from over 75 brides that entered my happiest bride contest back in February. I did not know them, and it was strangely coincidental. I must be having some good karma!

So, again, I apologize for all of the pictures. THERE ARE OVER 20!! Enjoy and let me know what you think.

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket
OMGosh What the... heck who in their right mind... I can not even believe! (said quickly - and as if you were 14 and at the mall)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
OH LENS FLARE - seriously - do I do this too much, because I LOVE IT!

Photobucket

Photobucket
WOW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Doesn't Candis make you want to die your hair auburn and get some skinny jeans - If I were to do that I would need some skinny genes first... Don't forget to leave a comment I love to hear what you have to say!!!

14 comments:

Tiffany said...

Kellee~
What an amazing shoot!
WOW~~ Seriously every shot is GORGEOUS!!

Amy Johnson said...

They are amazing pics!!!! I love every one of them!!! Some fav's are the one with her kind of in the air, the one showing her ring, and the one that you like with the lens flare. Nice job!!!

Angela Fielding said...

Thanks for stopping by!!! I have been such a bad blogger this summer! Kellee- all these shots are fantastic! The lighting is yummy! I hope you are having a great summer!!

meg said...

holy crap! they are all perfect. and you don't do lens flair too much - it's gorgeous!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

33333333333333!!! love love LOVE that shot!! i totally know what you mean with couples who look good at any angle. i've had a few that i just never wanted to stop shooting!!

Kellee Smith said...

Oh thank you so much for all of the comments!!! Oh how I love to hear everyone's opinions. More to come - Later!

Kellee Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chismosa said...

aaaaaaw. lovely lovely. makes me wish that i couldve found you when i got married last year:( shucks. candis cora and lance edgar are favulosa!!!!

i love the one in the air and her lying upside down:) wonderful shots.

Little Feminist, Big World said...

Candis!
What a babe you are!
you probably won't ever read this.
oh well.

Shellee Draper said...

This does want me to dye my hair auburn, but I think the skinny jeans are officially out for the shelster.

Shellee Draper said...

You did a great job of capturing these two. I feel like these pic really reflect them well. Not that I know them! It's weird, it's like you just captured them.

Amanda said...

These are absolutely incredible. She has the most amazing eyes and you did such an amazing job!

Ryan Christensen said...

Kellee.... these are Smoookin HOT!!!!! Great job, I can't choose favorites because they are all overflowing with awesomeness! Can't wait to hear what you think of the D3.

Oakstream Photography said...

Oh now these 2 are HOT HOT HOT!!!! SAWEET shots!!!!