kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ashley and Izach

Wow, another post finally! I have been MIA for a few days - hiding out in my office getting so much work done, and now hanging out with my SISTER!!! Yes, some of you know Shellee. She is from St. George and is down staying with me for a few days. It is so much fun to finally hang out with her again!!!! We actually have a fun project that we are doing a little bit later in the week that I will share with everyone.

For now, I am so excited to show you Ashley and Izach's wedding pictures. Are these two smok'n or what? ENJOY...

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
KILLER RING SHOTS MEGAN!!! And, killer ring Ashley!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Love them! Especially #2! Great Job Kellee!

meg said...

absolutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Perfection really. :o)

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much for your comments!!!! OH I LOVE TO HEAR from everyone out there. So, if you are reading this blog and not leaving a comment - let me hear your voice!!!

Shellee Draper said...

These are great! I really like what you did with them. The ring shot is stellar. Love the blue sky too!