kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, July 18, 2008

Out of here...

Hello everyone. I am taking a short break. I am heading to Minnesota for family fun and then off to California for a wedding. I will be back in my office on Monday July 28th. I plan on reading a good book, watching a few movies, and having a great time. If you need to contact me for any reason I will be checking my messages both voice mail and texts at 435.881.9884. I will have very limited internet access, and will not be returning e-mails until Monday the 28th. If I get a chance I will try to post on my blog throughout the week. SEE YA!!!

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

you too!?! enjoy your break and have fun in cali!!! can't wait to see your images!!!

Tiffany Izatt said...

yay, have a blast!