kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The beautiful Nicole

Nicole has this amazing happiness surrounding her. She is so sweet - just so sweet! She is so easy and fun to work with and we had a great time at her bridal session! Enjoy...

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the very spot where Nicole and Chris got engaged!!! We just had to take a quick shot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PHOTOGRAPHERS CHOICE. I love this one!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me know what you think...

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

KELLEE!!!
THESE ARE FANTASTIC!!!
WOW!! Great shots!!

meg said...

gorgeous! i love it up there (that's the spot where i got engaged too)! and what cute shoes... :)

Anonymous said...

SO gorgeous! All of it...

Kellee Smith said...

Thank you so much - isn't Nichole adorable...

Hayley said...

So I love to look at your blog-and have for quite a while. I am totally cracking up because my little girls were the ones adoring the bride while these pics were taken....I didn't know you were the famous Kellee. They turned out beautiful, and thanks for letting us watch a bit.

Kellee Smith said...

Oh my goodness - so funny - for all of you out there reading these comments we interrupted a family photo session while we were taking Nicole's pictures. They had two BEAUTIFUL little girls - and they were so in love with this bride! The lingered around and watched for a while before their mom was like - COME ON!!!! They even borrowed Nicole's flowers to get the girls to smile on one of their pictures! It was so cute! Anyway, small world isn't it?