kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, July 10, 2008

One man's trash...

Ok, so my husband is going to KILL ME!!! Last night I drug home 2 more of these chairs. So, now I have 2 green, 2 pink, and 1 orange chair along with a red couch. If any of you out there know Dan, you know he is not a collector of ANYTHING! He would trash a blessing dress, or send my daughters hand made blanket from grandma to DI if he could. (Mom if you are reading this that stuff is safe - don't you worry!!!)

Last night I did this fun senior shoot. We had such a good time. Erica is from Arizona and she is such a pretty girl and I have some awesome shots of her. And, I got to try out the new chair for the first time. So, when I got home and pulled in the drive way I was hoping that my husband would be in back or busy - no such luck. There was no sneaking and he was none too happy with me. I may have to get a storage space for all of my cool finds (or his suggestion is to get a big garbage can...)

More to come very soon...

Photobucket

On another note - I finished my office some time back. I will post some pictures of that very soon as well! It is so cute and it has been so fun to work on.

See you very soon!!! And if you run into Dan - do not bring up the furniture (hee hee hee)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny! The chair is an awesome find...love the color and the style! :o)Looking forward to seeing it in more photos (and hopefully not one of it in the garbage). hehe.

Erin said...

I would love to find a chair like that. Great find.

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! These pictures are INCREDIBLE! Way to go girlie! You Rock!