kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Claudia and Burke Engagements

Introducing Claudia and Burke. They are such a blast. They are so incredibly suited for one another. They are one of those perfect couples. Claudia had Holly Tanner (801) 787-7010 do her makeup and she did such a fantastic job!

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photographers Choice!

Photobucket
Not only do I love her ring (good job Burke) but I love this shot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE photo #6. Looks like pure happiness. :o)

cbanks23 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cbanks23 said...

I love how my sister Claudia looks in the pictures you took she looks beautiful! I love how you captured love and happiness in the photos u took

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much girls - I agree Claudia is one happy girl and she looked amazing!