kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, July 7, 2008

Happiest Bride Cashes In...

So, anyone recognize these two...

Photobucket

Candis and Lance are my 2008 happiest bride (and groom). I met them at the "Wedding Showcase" in February this year. They entered my contest for a FREE WEDDING and they were the big winners. Last week we did their formal session and we had such a fantastic time. Candis is so incredibly fun to shoot. We had an absolute blast. Even editing her pictures made me want to take more pictures of her. Luckily we have their wedding coming up in August.

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket
These were some cute pillows that Candis brought back with her from Korea. We had some fun...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It all starts with a love of shoes...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Candis did her own flowers - how cool are these...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photographers Choice (you know I love a good lens flare)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Let me know what you think...

11 comments:

Candyce said...

ohhhh I love these! What a cute chica! Plus we have the same name, so I have to like her. I remember her from W.S. And yes she did a good job on her bouquet! Way to go kel, I like them a lot.

megan reeder said...

Wow these are sooo frickin' beautiful! I can't believe that's the same girl, she looks so different. I love the brown hair she looks so good! Can't wait to do their wedding!

megan reeder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Wow Kellee! These are amazing! I love your location! You Rock!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks so much guys! I am doing an engagement shoot or these two next weekend and I am so excited to see them again. Thanks for all of your comments!

mander_rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mander_rae said...

Candis-Thanks for letting me come with when you took these! You are so incredibly beautiful and photogenic!! I had to laugh when I saw Lance's "serious" face!! Love ya girl!

Mandi said...

These are fabulous! I'm so impressed! (I'm a friend of Candis's checking out the pics :) ) Beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and so much fun! Love the location(s), the colors, the couple...priceless! :o)

Tiffany Izatt said...

I am loving everything from this. I love the locations, the pink chair i adore, her ring is fantastic, the boquet is amazing, and they are just so good looking.

chismosa said...

swuh-eeeet. well im biased because i love these two. so yeah. wish i didnt have work so i couldve joined amanda in laughing with these two.