kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, July 24, 2008

While Kellee's gone.....

Hi everyone. This is Megan! If you don't know me you should!! I do most of the work around here...

So I decided to sneak in some pictures of Kellee while she was gone and away from her computer, hahaha! Have fun looking at another side of your professional photographer...

These pictures are from our recent trip to San Francisco. Right when we got to our hotel we got a little slap happy and these are the result. Have fun!
*note: look at your own risk!

See Kellee sit.
Photobucket

See Kellee pick her teeth.
Photobucket

See sexy Kellee.
Photobucket

See Kellee hide.
Photobucket

See Kellee's trick.
Photobucket

See Kellee's fall.
Photobucket

See Kellee cry.
Photobucket

Alright, we've all heard Kellee's 'funny' short jokes about me, so now it's my turn. Feel free to join in the fun. Please let me know what you think! Love ya Kellee!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

These shots are awesome! and totally capture her fun personality!!

Dan Smith said...

ooohhh baby- I wanna get wicha and take yur picta!

megan reeder said...

Are you talking about me dan? If so, that's kind of weird...:)
For all of you reading Dan is Kellee's husband, just to clarify things.

Kellee Smith said...

ok Megan, this is so freaking funny!!!! What an awesome fun trip this was. Holy cow! What was I thinking letting you take these pictures? I do want to remind you that I have some "damaging" pictures of you from San Fransisco. Just wait until I get home! Does "crazy hat lady" ring a bell? See you in California!

Anonymous said...

You girls are so funny! Love these photos!

Emily said...

You are so beautiful Kellee! This is so much fun to see you!

Shellee Draper said...

oh dear. These are hilarious!

Amanda said...

Go Kellee! You are so cute!

Oakstream Photography said...

hahaha...Now that's funny!!!!!