kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jamie and Rustyn

Ok, so first of all "sorry" to Rustyn for all of the wrong names tonight. I so struggle with peoples names and Rustyn was hard for me tonight. I called him Rusty, Dustin, Ryan, Dustin (seriously)!

We had SOOOOO much fun with Rustyn's GTO! Oh thank you so much for the good time tonight! ENJOY!

These two are adorable. Here is their SLIDE SHOW.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Let me know what you think.

10 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ha i suck with names too! i thought you wrote rustin. it's early and i'm delirious! LOVE the shots with the gto!!!! wow wow wow!!!! SERIOUSLY rocked this one!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

haha!!you did write rustyn. haha! ok i gotta go back to bed ;)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the last 2 shots so much! Fantastic!!

Candyce said...

Yeah the car is super cool! I went to high school with Jamie, what a cute couple! Way to go Kellee, great as always.

megan reeder said...

These rock Kellee! I seriously LOVE the car. To Jamie and Rustyn: I'm so sorry I wasn't at this shoot, Kellee is really bad with names just be glad she stuck with the same gender names!!!!!hahahaha j/k

Kellee Smith said...

This was so much fun you guys, and that car in incredible. Thanks for all of the comments. If anyone has questions about this shoot let me know!

Tiffany Izatt said...

awesome stuff, i love how playful they look, and the fun shots with teh car are awesome

Shellee Draper said...

I loved these two! I can't wait to edit my shots. Love it! You did a great job.

Amanda said...

WOW! These are amazing! You are totally rockin every shoot you do! Love the car!

erin kate said...

love the first two car shots!