kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Just a note...

To all of my brides out there I am looking at my calender for the month of July and I want to let everyone know that I will be out of town July 19th through July 28th. Mikkal and Ben have their wedding on July 19th, and then I am headed to Minnesota to a fun family reunion where I will do some family pictures while I am out there. From Minnesota I fly to California again for Krystal and Scott's wedding.

If you have any orders that need to be placed be sure and notify me well before the 19th.

Thanks - Happy Summer to everyone!

No comments: