kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blogging Every Day... Erica's Seniors

Oh my goodness life is moving at a rapid pace this summer. I wanted to get Erica's pictures posted because I still have 2 weddings, a family, and an engagement to blog! So, expect things every day here for a while.

I told you a little bit about Erica in my previous post. She is Mikkal's cousin (who's wedding is coming up in 9 more days!). Erica and her mom were such a good time and so easy to be around. I don't know why I get blessed with such amazing clients, but I honestly do!

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me know what you think...

3 comments:

megan reeder said...

Kellee these are so cute! I'm sad I didn't get to do this shoot with you...is she getting married anytime soon? heehee Love the green chair! Where in the world did you get that? hahaha...wait dan doesn't read this, does he? :)

Kellee Smith said...

Megan - too funny. I missed you on this shoot. We had a fantastic time. And for those of you reading this - Megan works for my husband and me! He threatened to ax her at work if she didn't keep the chairs to herself! Hopefully he doesn't read this - but I think he may already know. Hee Hee Hee...

Amanda said...

Whoops. I accidently posted my comments for this post on your "One Man's Trash" post. But anyways..You totally rocked this shoot!