kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, July 11, 2008

The amazing Stephanie and Alan

A while back we went to California to do some work. This was the absolute HIGHLIGHT of our trip.

I first met Stephanie and Alan last year. They came all of the way up from California to have their engagement pictures done in Rexburg Idaho. You may remember them...

Photobucket

Stephanie is amazingly gorgeous, not to mention how beautiful she was on her wedding day. The wedding details were amazing and Megan and I had so much fun. There were times during the night that I thought Megan was going to throw down her camera and join in the fun. In fact, I do believe that it was at this wedding that she created the one and only "camera dance". I will have to do a post of her camera dance soon! There was one point during the night that she was on the ground on her back taking dance pictures and she was surrounded by 15 or so dancing boys! I feared for her life a bit!!! Needless to say we had an amazing trip and it was an amazing wedding.

Stephanie and Alan (and their entire families), thank you so much for the warm hearted hospitality while we were in your care! You guys are such a beautiful couple and I know you will be happy in life! Congradulations and I hope to see you sometime soon!

SLIDE SHOW


WARNING - THERE ARE A TON OF PICTURES!

Photobucket

Photobucket
She was one prepared bride - even had her tide to go...

Photobucket

The girls got hungry and so the bride voted for some in-n-out burgers...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
a quick call to the groom!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
THEY SAID "I DO"!!!

Photobucket
Alan's mom sang at the wedding - she has an incredible voice and did an amazing job!

Photobucket
Stephanie and Alan had the coolest bridesmaids and groomsmen.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
and then they were off to the reception...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
the father of the bride and the father of the groom gave such special speeches!

Photobucket
and then there was dancing...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stephanie and Alan - Thanks again for a beautiful event and to everyone out there viewing these pictures, let me know what you think...

10 comments:

Tiffany Izatt said...

wow that looks like an amazing place and with such awesome and beautiful people. cali is so much fun.

Anonymous said...

So much gorgeousness!! What a fun and beautiful wedding. :o)

Tiffany said...

WOW!!
LOVE THESE KELLEE!
Every image is simply beautiful!

Smith Family said...

What a beautiful wedding and couple!!! Of course I love the colors too!! Great job Kellee!!

Amanda said...

Amazing pictures! I love them all! It looks like you had a blast!

Kellee Smith said...

Oh we did have so much fun. Stephanie and Alan absolutly know how to throw a party!!! Thanks for all of the great comments!

Amy Johnson said...

These are probably my favorite wedding pics that you have done....wait, I think I say that everytime! :) They really are beautiful!

Niki said...

What do I think............ I want to get re-married so you can do my wedding pictures!!!!
:)

Kellee Smith said...

Niki - so good to hear from you. You know you will always be my favorite punk bride - right? Good to hear from you! Thanks for the comments and thanks Amy as well!

Shellee Draper said...

Such a beautiful wedding. I love every single one of these shots. Great work!