kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, July 28, 2008

We made it home...

Oh what a fun week I have had. My family and I drove out to Minnesota to an amazing family reunion with my husbands family. Oh it was so good to see everyone. We stayed in a beautiful cabin right on a lake and we had so much fun! I wanted to share some pictures. I was only there for 3 days before I flew out to California to a beautiful wedding. I can not wait to dive into those pictures because they are so beautiful! For now, I am nursing my sick little two year old who started throwing up this morning! Oh I need another vacation... hee hee hee! Enjoy some fun images from my trip!

This was the beautiful house we stayed in.


This looks like California, but the beaches in Minnesota are amazing! The water was only a foot deep for probably 1/2 a mile and the sand was so soft and deep. Sooooooo much fun!


There are lakes EVERYWHERE. As for the name "land of 10,000 lakes". This is a quick shot of my GPS in my car that shows all of the lakes!


The family...


We were out on a boat all day one day... Me and Ryen!


Hunter is almost up on the ski's - Dad is so excited in the background...


This is Ivan (my brother-in-law) who is a rock star on the water!


Some other fun shots...














This is the Mississippi river that runs right through town.


I have so many fun posts to come. Stay posted!

6 comments:

Smith Family said...

I love all the fun vacation shots! Oh, and if you didn't want us in the picture you just should have said so...LOL!!!

Shellee Draper said...

It is so fun to see the Smith Family! It looks like you guys had such a great time. Minnesota looks beautiful. I cannot believe the beaches. It does look like the ocean. Do they bring in the sand? Is that a totally blonde thing to say? Just checking.

:)

Smith Family said...

That's funny...the first time the picture loaded it cut us out of it. All better now! :)

Anonymous said...

So many gorgeous views...I seriously need to get out more often! :o)

Amy Johnson said...

Beautiful pics!! It makes me want to go there!

Tiffany Izatt said...

Wow beautiful, looks like you had fun, It is so nice to get out with the family. I hope your child feels better soon!