kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Sunday, June 29, 2008

Amber and Jason's formals

Oh we had a good time with these two. They are sooo meant for each other - and they are so cute together. Jason can be quiet sometimes, but when he starts talking you can see what a great guy he is. An Miss Amber - wow she was stunning! These are only a few of the many many that I feel in love with from their session!

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Let me know what you think...

3 comments:

Michael Tallman said...

I love the shot of the bride's bouquet in front of the groom's suit - all the details together in one shot.

megan reeder said...

Alright....First of all I love the red door! Where did you find that? Second of all, I absolutely love the shot with the bride behind the plate with her blowing a bubble! Third of all...well I don't have one, but I love the whole shoot!

Amanda said...

Love love love them! You are rockin' girlie!