kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Sunday, June 22, 2008

Amber and Jason's engagements

Oh what a good time I had with these two... We headed up Logan Canyon to Bear Lake and stopped a few times along the way. They are so adorable with each other and so good behind the camera. Amber is such a flawless little beauty, and Jason is so kind and warm and easy to be around. I am looking so forward to their wedding...

SLIDE SHOW

enjoy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PHOTOGRAPHERS CHOICE

Photobucket
this one is a bit like where's waldo.

Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1, 7 and 12 are my faves. Love the variety. What a fun couple!

megan reeder said...

I love the dirt bike shot! I can't wait to work with these two!

Amy Johnson said...

Fabulous! I love the photographers choice as well!

Poulsen Family said...

I absolutely love them. Good job. Love you amber and Jason.

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks everyone. I just did the bridals and formals for these guys last night and we had so much fun! I can not wait to get them on the computer and look!!!!