kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, June 5, 2008

Brittany and Todd

I am so excited to post Brittany and Todd's wedding pictures. These two were so cute and so much fun to work with! Let me know what you think of them...

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

megan reeder said...

These two are seriously so good looking....they have the best serious faces, and don't we all wish we were as tan has her!!!! I love all of the shots, especially the candid ones! By the way who are your candid photographers? You need to pay them more!! hahahaha

Kellee Smith said...

Megan you are so funny!!! You did an amazing job on this shoot! I especially love the candid pictures. We are lucky to get to shoot such beautiful people!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots. #1 and #6 are my faves. Simply gorgeous.

Shellee Draper said...

You are right megan, they are so good looking! You are a great candid photographer! I am just so happy for you guys that there are actually some flowers in Logan finally! Hip Hip Horray! Love it.