kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jessica and Taylor

What a fun couple this was. They has so much personality and were so easy to be around. We had such a fantastic time shooting these pictures! Miss Jessica is such a beauty and what an amazing serious face she has! Taylor knows what a good looking guy he is... Thanks for such a great time and enjoy your pictures.

SLIDE SHOW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PHOTOGRAPHERS CHOICE - YUMMY!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me know what you think...

9 comments:

Amanda said...

What an awesome couple! You rock Kellee!

Tiffany said...

Kellee!!
These are sooooo fantastic!!
Amazing shots!! :)

Joanna Taylor said...

Hot stuff, girl!

Shellee Draper said...

I love this engagement. My favorite shot is the muscle shot. Ya gotta love the tires. They are so pretty! good work.

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks guys, they are an awesome, amazing, fantastic, hot couple! Perfect adjective for this couple... hee hee! Shellee, these two were all about the muscle shot. They are so funny... That one is for sure one of my favorites!

megan reeder said...

These guys are soo hot! I am so excited to do their wedding. I love how you can feel their personalities through these images! Fun!

Amy Johnson said...

Those are fabulous!!! I love them, I love them, I love them!

Anonymous said...

What a fun and gorgeous couple. My favorites here are #5, #10 and that last shot. Fabulous job!!

Kellee Smith said...

Oh thanks so much girls. I love to hear your fun comments!