kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stephanie and Andrew Engagement Session

Ok, so I had so much fun putting up the sneak peak of these two and I am equally as excited to show you more pictures. These pictures have a great feel to them, and I love these two.

Here is a SLIDE SHOW of their session

Enjoy, and let me know what you think...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Angie Penrose said...

Your work is amazing!! Thanks so much for coming by my blog. :)

Tiffany said...

I LOVE These!! Wow!! What a fantastic shoot!!

Erin said...

What an awesome engagement shoot. Good job as always.

aboutimage said...

Great posing!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks guys...