kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stephanie's Bridals

Stephanie was a blast on her bridal session. We chose a windy (and it was not breezy, it was WINDY) day for her session. She came up from Salt Lake so there was no rescheduling. She had such a good attitude and her pictures really show it. About half way through the session she said "Everyone is going to think we brought a fan with us"!!!

To see a SLIDE SHOW Of her session click HERE!

these first two pictures are the added effect of the wind in a good way...

GOOD
Photobucket
EVEN BEGGER
Photobucket
TOTALLY GONE WRONG...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PHOTOGRAPHER'S CHOICE. I love this shot and framing and posing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me know what you think...

11 comments:

Joanna Taylor said...

I love these guys. Their style is great, but these bridals are so fantastic. I am totally digging the windy pictures this year too...I love the feel it gives. I love the 'photographer's choice' picture too! Beautiful.

megan reeder said...

Oh my gosh, Kellee! That's all I have to say......

Tiffany said...

Looooooooove these Kellee!!
So great!!

Erin said...

These are fantastic. What a beautiful bride. I love the windy look.

aboutimage said...

I agree with Megan, "Oh my gosh!"

Fantastic images!

The Johnson Fam said...

Hi Kelle.. I'm Alisha's friend, I met you with her at WPPI. Just wanted to check out your blog. LOVE that location! Alisha and I actually shot an e-session there in November when I visited. It's a great spot! Beautiful bride.. love all of the textures!

Ryan Christensen said...

Hey Kellee... as I started scrolling through the images in this post I was trying to keep track of which ones I like the most... half way through I realized I they were all on my favorites list.

Great job!

BTW... your contract is in the mail. LOL

Kellee Smith said...

Hey guys, thanks for all of the comments. I feel like this is going to be a great spring. I adore the feel of these pictures, and Stephanie is amazingly beautiful! I am excited for her wedding!

Shellee Draper said...

Ok Kel, It's good to see that I'm not the only one loving and hating the wind this April. It's been gusty for sure! I love this. Beautiful exposure. Love the textures. . you rock.

Amy Johnson said...

Both her bridals and their engagements are fantastic!! I also love the textures you used!! Where did you take the pics....it looks familiar to me!

Kellee Smith said...

Shellee, I agree about spring being windy, and would rather have than then rain any time. Amy, I took these down in Idaho at an old abandon factory.