kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Introducing... Ryan

I met Ryan for the first time at our engagement session. WOW - what a handful he was... Such a goof off, light hearted guy with a GREAT personality!!! I honestly had sooo much fun with Ryan. Melissa came along with me at this shoot and he took full advantage of a candid shooter there. Every time she put her camera to her face he was looking right at her with his "look" (see pictures below for the "look") These two are soooo cute together.

Introducing... RYAN

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: